DecisionCAMP is the annual gathering of Business Rules and Decision Management practitioners with a strong technical background. Since 2008 the event is known for providing actionable insights delivered by decision management experts during its in-depth technical sessions. DecisionCAMP-2021 will concentrate on Intelligent Decision Services created at different Digital Decisioning Platforms which integrate business processes, business rules, decisions, advanced analytics, and events into modern enterprise architectures – directing them all to a common goal – better business decisions!
- Decision Microservices
- Business Decision Modeling
- Decision Explanation, Testing and Execution
- Machine Learning and Business Rules Discovery
- Decision Optimization.
DecisionCAMP-2021 is organized by DMCommunity.org and together with RuleML+RR 2021 will be a part of the Declarative AI 2021: Rules, Reasoning, Decisions, and Explanations hosted by KU Leuven, Belgium.
DecisionCAMP-2021 will include presentations from leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners. The event will explore the current state in Decision Management, the real-world decision models that utilize business rules, machine learning, and optimization technologies within modern enterprise architectures, the latest advances in DM standards, tools and capabilities.
- James Taylor, Decision Management Solutions, USA
- Prof. Jan Vanthienen, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Mark Proctor, Red Hat, UK
- Carole-Ann Berlioz, Sparkling Logic, USA
- Dr. Alan N Fish, FICO, UK
- Sandy Kemsley, Kemsley Design Ltd, Canada
|Abstract Submission:||July 01, 2021|
|Author Notification:||July 30, 2021|
|Presentation Submission:||Sep 01, 2021|
|DecisionCAMP:||Sep 13 – Sep 15, 2021|